Laser Wood - Laser engraving material
- From thin and flexible 0.4 mm (1/64") to thicker and rigid wood 4.5 mm (11/64"), Laser Wood is available in 4 different wood species.
- Laser engraving and cutting, mechanical engraving or UV printing, Laser Wood is your best choice to create indoor signage, cards or promotional items, and design decoration, gifts or models.
- Combine it with other materials such as plastics or aluminium for a modern and trendy result!
Laser Wood : benefits
- Safe composition, respect of both nature and people
- A trendy product for new possibilities
- 4 different thicknesses
- 0.4 mm (1/64'') as thin as paper, for flexible applications
Laser Wood: capabilities
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✔
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✘
UV resistant: ✔
Min. temperature: -200°C (-328°F)
Max. temperature: 100°C (212°F)
Laser Wood: specifications
Engraving depth :
0.01 mm (.004’’)
Laser Wood: Sheet sizes
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Half sheet :
Quarter sheet :
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small and custom engraving machine for all purposes, from perfume bottle to small industrial signage.
Medium multi-purpose rotary engraving machine for signage and gifts.
Small CNC engraving machine for label and small part traceability system.
Medium CNC engraving machine for flat and cylinder engraving on metal and plastic.
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Large and extra large format CNC engraving machines.