Gravoply™ 2 - Engraving material
- Thanks to its surface layer of just a few microns, you minimize the work involved in post-engraving cleaning.
- Gravoply™ 2 ensures you obtain the perfect quality during engraving and mechanical cutting.
- Available in 26 colors, Gravoply™ 2 also offers a good performance during CO2 laser engraving. The surface layer of Gravoply™ 2 can be lazered but the engraving quality may vary depending on the color. Cutting in the vector mode is not recommended.
Gravoply™ 2 : benefits
- Microthin surface layer
- Perfect for small characters and detailed logos
- Gravoply™ 2 Gloss has an extra durable, scratch resistant, glossy cap
Gravoply™ 2: capabilities
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Gravoply™ 2: specifications
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004’’)
Gravoply™ 2: Sheet sizes
1220 mm x 610 mm (48’’ x 24’’)
Half sheet :
610 mm x 610 mm (24’’ x 24’’)
Quarter sheet :
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling engraving machine, the M20 can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a versatile personalising machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect desktop engraving machine for medium-sized items and plate engraving....
This label engraving machine and part traceability system has been a classic for more than 15 years for small part traceability, small signage and label engraving....
Unique in the market, this industrial rotary engraver also is a powerful sign solution....
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a CNC router unique in the market. The ISx000 range is designed for large format jobs to batch engraving and metal cutting....