Metallex™ - Engraving material
- Ideal for badges, trophy plates, various awards and all indoor applications.
- The fine surface layer of a few microns ensures you achieve productivity when carrying out detailed engraving either mechanically or using lasers.
- The Hard Coat version of Metallex™ has a surface layer that is even more resistant to scratches and fingerprints. The surface laser of the Metallex™ can be lasered but the quality of the engraving may vary depending on the colours. Cutting in the vector mode is not recommended.
Metallex™ : benefits
- 2-ply silver, gold, aluminium, bronze
- Microthin surface layer
- Metallex™ is excellent for indoor applications
- Metallex™ Gloss has an extra durable, scratch resistant, glossy cap
- Metallex™ Hard Coat for a smooth, supergloss finish
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Mat - Glossy - Brushed
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004")
Metallex™: Sheet sizes
1220 mm x 610 mm (48’’ x 24’’)
Half sheet :
610 mm x 610 mm (24’’ x 24’’)
Quarter sheet :
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling engraving machine, the M20 can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a versatile personalising machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect desktop engraving machine for medium-sized items and plate engraving....
This label engraving machine and part traceability system has been a classic for more than 15 years for small part traceability, small signage and label engraving....
Unique in the market, this industrial rotary engraver also is a powerful sign solution....
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a CNC router unique in the market. The ISx000 range is designed for large format jobs to batch engraving and metal cutting....