Durablack® - Laser engraving material
- Ideal for demanding environments, DuraBlack® combines durability, ease of marking and ease of application.
- Resistant to UV, abrasions, high temperatures, salt spray (ASTM B117) and chemical exposure (MIL-STD 130N, A-A-50271, and MIL-STD-15024F Type L, MIL-STD-810G).
Durablack® : benefits
- CO2 laser markable aluminium for durable marking for harsh operating environments.
- Resistant to sunlight (UV-radiation), abrasion, high-temperatures, saltspray and chemical exposure.
- Meets several government, industrial and military specifications
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✘
UV resistant: ✔
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 370°C (700°F)
Engraving depth :
0.025 mm (.001’’)
Durablack®: Sheet sizes
610 x 508 mm (24"x20")
Half sheet :
508 x 305 mm (20"x12")
Quarter sheet :
305 x 254 mm (12"x10")
Our engraving and cutting machines
The LS100 is an easy to operate laser engraver and laser cutter to mark and cut a wide range of materials....
The LS100EX laser etching machine is a medium-sized engraving and cutting laser. Its engraving area matches the size of ¼ sheet, making it the ideal sign solution....
The LS900 industrial laser engraver, coming as CO2, Fibre or Edge (dual sources), is ideal for high speed marking and cutting of medium and large format media....
Numerous innovative functions and features are combined into the LS1000XP laser machine, turning it into the ultimate large format laser cutter and engraver for intensive production....