Gilding wax adds extra glow to your engravings.
High quality metallic finish
- Silver and gold Gilding waxes contain very fine metallic particles, coated with a wax binder to create a high quality engraving filler paint with a metallic look.
For glass & metals
Suitable for glass and metals objects, our gilding waxes are perfect for sectors requiring high added-value personalisation such as jewellery, perfumes, watches, glasses or even pens.
Gold and silver gilding wax
- Exists in 2 colors : gold or silver gilding wax, to ensure a readable and contrasted rotary engraving on almost all gift items.
Gilding wax : benefits
By adding a name, date or special message to a gift item, silver or gold gilding wax engravings add a personal touch that ensures a meaningful and memorable gift. Create a truly sophisticated experience for your customer and make them feel luxury and high value about your product.
Gilding waxes are sold in small jar of 30 mL (1 oz), a perfect size for in-store personalisation service.
Advice for use:
- Apply the gilding wax in the hollow of the rotary engraving.
- Let the silver or gold gilding wax dry for a few minutes.
- Clean your personalized object with the odorless mineral spirit and a wipe to remove excess wax that remains on the surface.
The engraving must remain completely filled with the gilding wax.
Gilding wax: Part numbers
Odorless mineral spirit
245 mL (8.3 oz)
Gilding wax: Cotton swabs
Bevelled Cotton swabs
Sold by 10 units
Flat Cotton swabs
Sold by 50 units