SV510 VIN Marking solution, precise and very deep engraving with reduced noise
- VIN ENGRAVING MACHINE The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) marking on chassis requires a reliable engraving machine, able to perform very deep marking on all materials, from soft ones such as aluminium to the hardest steels at a very high speed. Our SV510 scribing marking machine has been used for more than 10 years with automotive products, proving its fantastic durability and robustness.
- SILENT MARKING Scribing technology performs silent marking on hollow metal parts (tubes and pipes) or formed plate (chassis and body parts) when these objects will naturally resonate during mechanical marking. SV510 scribe marking machine creates a high quality, smooth and silent marking with depth, making it easier to proofread.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE Designed to combine depth with high speed and aesthetic results, our scribe marking machine has one of the best-marking speed/depth ratios: less than 10 seconds to mark 17 characters 7 mm height. Powerful and fast, this machine creates deep marking before and after the treatment of parts.
Deep marking on metal
- 0.3 mm in steel at 110 HB
- 0.25 mm in cast iron with hard, rough or painted materials.
Large marking area of 120x40mm (up to 200x40 on request).
Reliable and durable mechanics: High rigidity guide rails.
- High amplitude
- Carbide tip for blanks or castings (3.22<Ra<12.5)
Diamond tip for machined surface (Ra<3.2).
Fast marking solution
It takes less than 10 seconds to mark 17 characters 6 mm high or more thanks to its large marking area of 120x40mm (up to 200x40 on request).
Full turnkey solution
- Fast scribing Marking Head
- Special scribing controller coupled with V22 stylus suitable for all your uses in the automotive industry.
Marking area (l x w)
120 mm (4.72 in) x 40 (1.6 in)
Maximum hardness (HRC)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
321 mm (12.638 in) x 245 mm (9.646 in) x 239 mm (9.409 in)
120 mm (4.724 in) x 40 mm (1.575 in)
21 kg (46.297 lbs)
RJ45, USB, RS232, 8I/4O, Process IO
|Embedded fonts type||
5° to 40° (41 to 104 F)
Datamatrix, QR Codes
|Safety Performance Level (option)||
|Power consumption rate||
207 - 264 V AC
|Compressed air supply||
2 - 6 bar
The SV510 is the ideal solution for marking metal parts of various shapes and surfaces finishes, mainly for the following sectors: - Automotive (V.I.N. marking, engine block, etc.). - Construction, metal framework (steel structure, etc.). - Offshore (pipes, valves, fittings, etc.). Our range of products is easily transformed into a transportable solution to mark large parts and parts that cannot be dismantled, on fixed stations or scrolling vehicle lines: - Efficient holding of the machine on the element to be marked with systems clamping devices, room presence detectors. - Attaches to bridge, gantry or robot handling.
To ensure traceability and avoid counterfeit parts, automobile industry systematically marks all the parts that make up a vehicle. Required markings such as the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) must appear in accordance with ISO standards on all cars leaving the factory. With the SV510, you have the warranty to reach the minimum depth defined in the standards (0.2 or 0.3 mm depending on countries). Our engineering team also develop customised hardware and software to fit exactly your process and your ERP system, with strict controls, checks for duplicates and dedicated interfaces for your operator.
|SCRIBING / DIAMOND|
|POM - PBT|
|Gold, silver, nickel, platinum|
Service & Support
We offer solutions for the installation and commissioning of your equipment that fit your settings and expectations. Do you want to be autonomous? We will provide you with our standard operating procedures with training videos available on our online support centre. Do you wish to have our technicians present alongside your teams? We visit on-site for commissioning with our experts working hand in hand with you.MORE INFORMATION
Our training modules are designed to optimize your use of our solutions and are available for our full range of machines, software and accessories and are designed to fit the level and profiles of the training participants, available online, remotely, or onsite and at our training facilities. Training is a fully integrated part of the commissioning of our solutions.MORE INFORMATION
All our machines are warranted 24 months for the supply of spare parts and the cost of in house labour performed at GRAVOTECH’s premises. We offer warranty extensions and additional service benefits according to your needs. Developed to fit your requirements precisely, we also offer,
- Standard or customized service contracts
- Global service contract
- Software service contract
- Preventive or curative maintenance contract
Our local technical sales representative is available to provide you with all the necessary information.MORE INFORMATION
We bring you local support in your language in more than 50 countries, where we have established presence directly and with our distribution partners. Each of these local teams can, in turn, get support from a regional competence centre close to our production locations and in direct link with our group international support centre based in France, in close connection to our R&D centre. This makes us efficient and reactive to your needs for assistance. With the expertise of our support, we can address 80% of your requests remotely, for a quick resolution that secures the service continuity of your operations.MORE INFORMATION
Thanks to experience gathered with Gravograph and Technifor and our global presence in more than 50 countries with 150 Gravotech technicians and our distributor partners, we can offer you a wide range of services. Developed to fit your requirements precisely, we offer standard or customized services: -
- Global service contract
- Software service contract
- Preventive or curative maintenance contract.