Technifor: permanent marking machines
Since 1981, Technifor's ability to offer very fast and very long-lasting marking has been recognised and appreciated by the largest industrial groups. Specialising in the identification and automatic traceability of industrial parts, Technifor offers a comprehensive range of technologies and a large international organisation to meet your needs.
Its motto: innovation
Devoting a significant share of its turnover to research and development in recent years, Technifor has been able to adapt to industry requirements and offer innovations meeting expectations:
Tracking a product throughout the manufacturing process, performing stock management, affixing trademarks, preventing theft and fraud, meeting international traceability standards:
Technifor offers a marking solution adapted to the needs of all industrial sectors.
What do you need from a marking system?
- An identification guarantee as durable as the part being identified while meeting production rates
- Focus on productivity: speed, ease and reliability
- Preservation of the mechanical structure of the part
What does Technifor offer?
With over 30 years' experience, Technifor is an expert in permanent marking technologies:
Practically unlimited marking possibilities:
Regardless of the material, for heavy, bulky or fragile parts, on flat or convex surfaces, Technifor's marking solutions can produce characters, logos and graphics, 1D and 2D codes, for unique parts or series.
- Quality marking at record speed
- Ease of use
- A comprehensive range (machines for integration in production lines, factory machines, marking stations, etc)
Unrivalled experience in every industrial sector - over 40 000 machines installed worldwide:
- To integrate fully into the pace, requirements and quality of your production
- To evolve with your production lines: our systems easily adapt to and communicate with production elements
- To guarantee unfailing reliability: our systems operate without restrictive maintenance even in the most demanding environments
- To manage your investments: our systems are designed to reduce your installation time and costs
Technifor is part of the international Gravotech group and has a successful Innovation and Technology Centre:
- A team of multi-disciplinary engineers combining mechanical, electronic, automation and IT skills
- An applications laboratory which freely considers the solution most suited to the needs of each client and application
- A customised machine department fully dedicated to the customisation of machines to meet the most specific needs
- Technical assistance on site and prompt intervention to meet the most stringent industrial requirements
Visit the Technifor website